Your search results

appealing property taxes

Posted by Craig Summers on February 19, 2007
| 0

Where can I learn more about appealing my property taxes? Contact your local tax assessor’s office to see what procedures to follow to appeal your property tax assessment. You may be able to appeal your assessment informally. Mostly likely, however, you will have to go through formal tax-appeal processes, which begin with an appeal filed with the appropriate assessment appeals board.