Your search results

correcting loan payments

Posted by Craig Summers on February 19, 2007
| 0

Where do I get information on correcting loan payments? The following auditing services can do a thorough review of residential mortgages for lender calculation errors: * Mortgage Monitor; 1372 Summer Street, Samford, 06905; (800) AUDIT-USA. * Loantech, (301) 762-7700. But keep in mind that these services come with a fee, and your lender should be able to work with you to make your own accurate calculation.