This information is Courtesy of Paulding County Home Selling Specialist Craig Summers
The below information comes from Certified Public Accountant Clint Summers located in Hiram, Georgia. You dont live in Hiram?!? No worries, Clint and his associates work with people and businesses all over the United States, helping them with ALL of their accounting needs. Feel free to check them out at www.clintsummerscpa.com or call 404 219 3630.
Let us help you with your annual tax returns for business and/or personal. Keep it simple with our flat rate pricing. $350.00 for most small business returns and $175.00 for most personal returns (Pricing may vary with unusual circumstances). See the table below for the tax filing deadlines for 2011 returns:
Entity Type Primary Form Tax Filing Deadline Notes
Corporation 1120 3/15/2012 includes C-Corp, LLCs treated as Corporations
S-Corporation 1120S 3/15/2012 includes LLCs treated as S-Corps
Individual 1040 4/17/2012
Sole Proprietorships 1040 Sched C 4/17/2012 includes single member LLCs
Partnership 1065 4/17/2012 includes partnerships, LLCs treated as partnerships
The primary items needed for preparing a business return are as follows:
1. Be sure to schedule a review with Clint for your business if you have not already done so. This will help ensure that your books are in order before tax time arrives.
2. Entity Type (C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership)
3. List of Owners, ownership percentages, SS#s or Tax ID #s
4. Annual Profit & Loss Statement (Profit and Loss Standard & Profit and Loss Detail Reports for 01/01/11 through 12/31/11 for those who use QuickBooks)
5. Balance Sheet as of 12/31/11 (Balance Sheet Standard & Balance Sheet Detail Reports for 01/01/11 through 12/31/11 for those who use QuickBooks)
6. Detail Asset Listing with asset start dates
7. Date incorporated or S-Corp establishment date (if applicable)
8. Prior year tax return (if applicable)
9. Other items depending on individual situation
The primary items needed for preparing a personal return are as follows:
1. All W-2s, 1099s, interest/dividend statements, investment records, and other sources of income
2. Social Security numbers for you as well as your spouse and children.
3. Date of Birth for you as well as your spouse and children.
4. All necessary deduction items (home interest, car tags, property taxes, medical expenses, etc.)
5. A copy of prior year tax returns
6. Other items depending on individual situation
Let us know if you have any questions and be sure to not wait until the last minute (the earlier we receive the data, the better).
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Please do not hesitate to contact Clint Summers, CPA if you have any questions regarding this matter.
For a FREE List of 3 Plus Bedroom Paulding County Homes under $150,000 with prices, addresses, and descriptions click the link, fill out the form below.