Your search results

We Told You Paulding County Homes Sell In Winter!

Posted by RCPAP on January 30, 2006
| 0

I know those in real estate sales & investing who believe you can’t sell a home in the winter, boy are they WRONG! The Winter months are one of the best times to sell Paulding County homes. The winter sales season has already gotten under way! Don’t worry, you still put your home on the market and sell in February. The chances of selling Paulding County homes started increasing in November and you can see they spiked in December, jumping 12.7% in just ONE MONTH! They should stay strong or even increase into February 2015. Get your home ready and put it on the market now! You can sell it! The Paulding County home selling statistics listed below are from January 2015 Market Absorption Rate for Paulding County homes priced between $100,000 and $125,000.

Current number of homes on the market

89

Number of homes that failed to sell in the past 12 months

687

Number of homes that Sold in past 12 months

311

Total number of homes sold per month

25.92

Total Months worth of Inventory

3.4

Percentage

Current number of homes on the market

89

Number of new inventory for this period

22.25

Total Inventory

111.25

Number of Homes that will sell

77.75

69.9%

Number of Homes that will not sell

33.5

30.1%

Average Sold Price during the last 12 months _$110,053_

% of Homes Months Days on
Month that will sell of Inventory Market
February 2014 88.0% 2.7 20
March 2014 79.3% 3.0 19
April 2014 76.5% 3.1 19
May 2014 72.1% 3.3 19
June 2014 71% 3.4 18
July 2014 68.6% 3.5 18
August 2014 57.7% 4.2 19
September 2014 55.5% 4.3 19
October 2014 50.7% 4.7 18
November 2014 54.5% 4.4 19
December 2014 57.2% 4.2 19
January 2014 69.9% 3.4 20

The statistics show that Paulding County home sales chances were over 100% last year in December & January. You can see over 2014 the market did soften, but the increase in November & December ring true year after year. The statistics don’t lie! January & February should be even better as folks get past the Holidays and back into house hunting. DON’T WAIT any longer before you put your home on the market, it will be too late. The homes selling in February actually go under contract in January. The time to list your home for sale is now!

Although January’s statistics show a 69.9% chance YOUR Paulding County Home Will sell, There is still a 30.1% chance it won’t! Don’t take a chance with just any real estate company. In today’s Real Estate market, you need more than just the best home and the best marketing in order to get your home SOLD! Not to worry, we’ve got a market tested marketing plan and ONE MAJOR SECRET to help you overcome the high percentage to get YOUR HOME SOLD! As a Paulding County home seller, our plan helps YOU receive multiple offers on your home. If you want to receive multiple offers and actually sell your home, you need to call me at 404 374 1620 or email me at craig@pauldingandpolk.com to find out how we can help.

There is a lot of free information available to you about buying, selling or investing in Paulding County real estate. For complete information about the Paulding County real estate market including current homes for sale, property values and more please visit the most complete website online dedicated to everything Paulding County real estate at www.pauldingandpolk.com. Please feel free to contact me with any of your mortgage questions and I will me more than glad to answer your queries. Call me on my cell at 404 374 1620 or email me at craig@pauldingandpolk.com

For a FREE List of 3 Plus Bedroom Paulding County Homes under $150,000 with prices, addresses, and descriptions click the link or fill out the form below.